Ice RinkThu, 09/10/2015 - 15:27
Moray Leisure Centre has excellent Ice Rink facilities catering for all ages, abilities or interests. From skating to curling, ice hockey to figure skating; from the absolute beginner to the serious skater.
Ice discos and children's parties are also held regularly.
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult of at least 16 years of age whilst using the Ice Rink. There is a maximum of 2 under 8's to one adult at all times, and children under the age of 5 must be accompanied on the ice by a responsible adult of at least 16 years of age.
Ice Rink Rules and Regulations
- No skating under the influence of alcohol
- No speed skating
- No spraying
- No chains of three or more
- No playing tag or games of similar nature
- No eating or drinking whilst on the ice
- No sitting on the barrier
Click here for further details on our Birthday Parties.